Re: [ldm-users] FSL Profiler data

Rusty,

I do not work on NPN, but their control center is a few doors down the
hall from my office.  I just spoke with the operator and he said they
experienced a communication failure on all inbound circuits.  Luckily it
appears to have 'resolved itself' and he expect data flow to resume shortly.

--Kir

On 6/5/14 10:13 AM, William Pennoyer wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>
>    Have you been experiencing an outage from FSL for profiler data?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rusty

* Kirk L. Holub (NOAA Federal Staff)
*
* NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory * Global Systems Division
*
* 325 Broadway                          * Forecast Applications Branch
*
* Bldg 33/2B135/x6642                   * 303-497-6642 (W)   303-497-7262 (FAX)
*
* Boulder, CO  80305-3328               * 303-748-6390 (Cell)
*
*
*
*******************************   Disclaimer
**********************************
*
*
*    The contents of this message are mine personally and do not reflect any
*
*    position of the United States of America (US), or the US Department of
*
*    Commerce, or the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
*
*
*

  • Search the ldm-users archives: