Re: [ldm-users] missing GOES VIS since March 22

I don't think so, we don't do any post-processing or anything, just
ingesting the feed through the LDM.  All the other channels are updating,
and although the dates are close, we still received the VIS data for about
36 hours after this happened.

Chris

  • Search the ldm-users archives: