From: ldm-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ldm-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brendon Hoch
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 4:55 PM
To: Evan Lowery; ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ldm-users] UNIWISC sat images coming in over LDM?

Hi Evan,

We noticed this too, wasn't sure if it was just us or not...

We've been working on using IDV to generate imagery similar to the mollewide
maps in real time.  We run the attached bundle at regular intervals and do
some post processing to generate the attached image (and more!)

Cheers,
Brendon
--
Brendon Hoch