[ldm-users] Weatherx.admin.niu.edu 2 hour downtime for maintenance early tomorrow

Hello everyone,

Between 11Z and 13Z, we're going to have two solid hours of no data as
they upgrade networking equipment in my building tomorrow morning,
Thursday, 2/13/14. Make sure you have a failover until I come back
online, which should be automagically.

And to my colleagues in the southeastern/eastern U.S dealing with
the heavy ice and snow....hang in there! I can provide a temporary feed to
one of my servers for NOAAport/FNEXRAD if it is necessary. If interested,
please contact me by hitting reply to this email, preferably with the
subject header of "you have been very bad this winter, you owe us all a
trip to the Caribbean" as one emailed me yesterday... :-)

Gilbert

Gilbert Sebenste                                                    ********
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/NIU_Weather                            **