Re: [ldm-users] LDM Metar Feeds

 [cid:tamiu-banner.jpg@69e01e6700f24181bf64bfdfa433a67a]

We just wanted to figure out if there was an easy way to access specific
stations data for whenever we choose watersheds for our models. At present time
we don't have something specific that we want but if there is something not
that complex that would require a lot of effort on your part that we could then
tailor to our needs we would really appreciate it.

I could try to write scripts to extract the data if I knew how METAR reports
are organized within the LDM feed. For example, one station that we more often
use is Cotulla, Texas but it doesn't seem to be in any of the Texas stations I
have identified so far using the following statement in my pqact:

IDS|DDPLUS
^SAUS.. (....) (..)(..)
FILE
IDS_DDPLUS/\1/(\2:yyyy)(\2:mm)(\2:dd)T\3.txt

I figured this would pull data from all stations in the United States but only
59 or 60 folders get created

And using the station identifier in that statement does not yield results

P       Please consider the environment before printing this email.
________________________________
[cid:poweredbytamiu.png@34977e31db894e73b6d85ef8669eb37e]

Arturo  Diaz, Jr.
Programmer I (CEES)
Biology and Chemistry
LBVSC 346
5201 University Blvd.
Laredo, TX 78041
Tel. (956) 326-2415
Fax (956) 326-3125

As pursuant to Texas A&M International University rule 33.04.99.L2 concerning
the Use and Disposition of Electronic Communications, this email is a mechanism
for official communication of the University. Electronic mail (e-mail) should
be used only for legitimate academic or state business. Official email
communications are intended only to meet the academic and administrative needs
of the campus community.