Re: [ldm-users] LDM Metar Feeds

He's essentially asking if there is a way to save a short list of individual
station metar reports to their own directory - as they come in from the IDD.  I
remember doing this as a post process with Peter Nelley's 'Weather' program, in
conjunction with the ldm pqsurf queue.

Is there a way to do this with the ldm, maybe with a decoder?

-Neil
---
Neil Smith  neils@xxxxxxxx   979.845.6272
Senior IT Professional, Atmospheric Sciences, TAMU