[ldm-users] METAR reports

 [cid:tamiu-banner.jpg@af32ac03aa7843f9a8380f3fc219cc99]

Good morning,

I am new to the IDD and not really experienced in the atmospheric sciences. I
am looking for help obtaining surface weather reports (metar) in the United
States from LDM. I followed guidelines in WMO header tables to request reports
from United States with the following statement:

IDS|DDPLUS ^SAUS.. (....) (..)(..)

FILE

IDS_DDPLUS/\1/(\2:yyyy)(\2:mm)(\2:dd)T\3.txt

According to table descriptions the first field after the type of the report is
the cccc station identifier and I believe this is the ICAO ID for reporting
stations. However, I have not been able to get reports for specific stations
using this ID and if I use the statement as above I always get 60 folders only.

Would anyone help with a better statement to get these hourly reports for
specific stations? Is this possible at all?

P       Please consider the environment before printing this email.
________________________________
[cid:poweredbytamiu.png@18f6463df48e482c91c1ae0783fb3538]

Arturo  Diaz, Jr.
Programmer I (CEES)
Biology and Chemistry
LBVSC 346
5201 University Blvd.
Laredo, TX 78041
Tel. (956) 326-2415
Fax (956) 326-3125

As pursuant to Texas A&M International University rule 33.04.99.L2 concerning
the Use and Disposition of Electronic Communications, this email is a mechanism
for official communication of the University. Electronic mail (e-mail) should
be used only for legitimate academic or state business. Official email
communications are intended only to meet the academic and administrative needs
of the campus community.

JPEG image

PNG image

  • Search the ldm-users archives: