Re: [ldm-users] ldm-users Digest, Vol 55, Issue 1

Hi,

It should be noted that the access url to the Unidata THREDDS server is
thredds.ucar.edu rather than motherlode.ucar.edu:8080 (or any other
variant of motherlode.ucar.edu). See
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/reminder_unidata_s_motherlode_server
for more info.

Also, http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/idd/models.html no longer
exists - for access to access to the models, use:

http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/idd/modelsNcep.html
http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/idd/modelsFnmoc.html
http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/idd/modelsOther.html

Cheers,