[ldm-users] WFO generated graphics in any feed(s)?

The NWS WFOs have done a great job generating graphics for the web.
 Example:
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/images/fxc/ama/graphicast/image_full2.jpg

Does anyone know if these find their way into any LDM feeds; and, if so,
which one it is?

(As for the bonus round question, I'm curious if the raw data used to
generate these plots is available as well.  For my money, it seems like
this graphic and ones like it -- for example, the "last 24 hours" rain plot
-- aren't that different from a text product with lat/lon/value of
b-splines.  And, for the "last 24 hours" rain plot...a radial NEXRAD scan.)

--
Blair Trosper
Weather Data / Updraft Networks