[ldm-users] Planned maintenance (upgrades!)

We're going to be upgrading the LDM software on our servers over the next
week.  We'll try to do this in the night hours outside any major weather
events.

Here's my schedule for migrating to 6.11.5:

   - Friday, 24 May:  Tampa, FL (moving from 6.8.1  <-- yes I'm ashamed
   we're still on this version)
   - Saturday, 25 May:  Albany, NY (moving from 6.10.1)
   - Sunday, 26 May:  Chicago, IL (moving from 6.11.2)

If you're on only one of our servers and this might affect you, please
contact me directly, and I'll give you ALLOW lines on all the others.

Aside:  we're also looking at the option of bringing on additional servers
in TX/OK and/or one on the west coast.

--
Blair Trosper
Weather Data / Updraft Networks