Re: [ldm-users] ldm.tamu.edu

Thanks Tom and Gerry for your answers. In fact I began to have issues when
both ssec and tamu had problems, since they are both the primary and
failover I have for NIMAGE, NEXRAD3, ...

Christian Pagé
http://meteocentre.com/toulouse/    http://meteoalerte.com/france/
Ingénieur de recherche en climat, CERFACS, Toulouse

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 3:47 PM, Gerry Creager - NOAA Affiliate <
gerry.creager@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We are investigating the problems associated with ldm.tamu.edu. I hope to
> have more info later today.
>
> Gerry
>

> On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 2:10 AM, Christian Pagé
> <page.christian@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I am having issues connecting to both idd.tamu.edu and idd.ssec.wisc.edu:
>> May 16 07:00:47 vkepler idd.ssec.wisc.edu[21619] WARN: Couldn't connect
>> to LDM on idd.ssec.wisc.edu using either port 388 or portmapper; : RPC:
>> Remote system error - Connection timed out
>> May 16 07:01:50 vkepler idd.tamu.edu[21614] WARN: Couldn't connect to
>> LDM on idd.tamu.edu using either port 388 or portmapper; : RPC: Remote
>> system error - Connection timed out
>>
>> For sure I do not get the required feed as I am out of NIMAGE at the
>> least. The connection problem seems intermittent.
>>
>> Same kinds of problems?
>>
>> Best regards
>>
>> Christian Pagé
>> UQAM
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 3:22 AM, Jeff Lake <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>>
>>>  Greetings,
>>> Is anybody else having problems connecting to tamu??
>>> Apr 23 01:08:43 ldm ldm.tamu.edu[10789] WARN: Couldn't connect to LDM
>>> on ldm.tamu.edu using either port 388 or portmapper; : RPC: Remote
>>> system error - Connection timed out
>>> Apr 23 01:08:43 ldm ldm.tamu.edu[10797] WARN: Couldn't connect to LDM
>>> on ldm.tamu.edu using either port 388 or portmapper; : RPC: Remote
>>> system error - Connection timed out
>>> just wanted to see if anyone else was having problems before I dug deeper
>>>
>>> --
>>> -Jeff Lake K8JSL
>>> MichiganWxSystem.com
>>> AllisonHouse.com