Re: [ldm-users] Nexrad3 feed issues?

Ok, got it.

I hadn't seen that admin notice, figured it was probably an NWS issue, but wanted to make sure someone knew in case they didn't yet.

Thanks!
Pete

On 04/22/2013 12:03 PM, Ryan Hickman wrote:
Pete,

NWS put out an Admin Notice about 15 minutes ago citing field site communication issues.

http://weather.noaa.gov/monitor/radar3/

-
Ryan Hickman
Chief Technology Officer