Re: [ldm-users] Nexrad3 feed issues?

Pete,

I'm seeing the same thing.  Looks like a mainly CONUS issue, Alaska sites look
fine.

http://weather.noaa.gov/monitor/radar3/

--
Kristopher J. Booker | Systems Administrator
Vaisala Inc, Data Services, 194 S. Taylor Ave. Louisville, CO, United States

***
This electronic message contains a communication which is strictly confidential
and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any non-addressee is prohibited from
reading, disseminating, distributing, or copying the communication contained
herein. If you are inpossession of the communication in error, please
immediately notify the sender via an electronic response and destroy the
original communication. Thank you.
U.S. Export Restrictions & Disclaimer: Export of any technical information
contained in this email and/or its attachments is subject to the export control
laws and regulations of the U.S. Government and may require a valid license or
written approval prior to export. The distribution and/or use of technical
information in violation of U.S. law is strictly prohibited. It is the
recipient's responsibility to be aware of and comply with all U.S. export laws
and regulations.