Re: [ldm-users] NAM212 Truncated

Phil,

The last update to the NAM model was in the fall of 2011, so the NCEP
products page should be accurate and there have been no changes to the
forecast hours of the NAM 212. Having said that I can also confirm that
NCEP is still sending hours up to 84 to the CONDUIT LDM as of the 06Z cycle
on the 22nd. But before we get the CONDUIT folks involved I must press on
the comment you made below, "Using notifyme on the CONDUIT feed, I found a
product awip3d78" since awip3dFF (FF is forecast hour) is the NAM 212. So
you can see through a notify me the NAM 212 products out to hour 84? That
means you should be able to receive the products. I would suggest you
taking a look at your pqact.conf and would need more information to be able
to provide further assistance. But if you are concerned that you are having
issues receiving data through your CONDUIT feed you should send an email to
the CONDUIT helpdesk.

Let me know if we can provide any additional help,

--
Carissa Klemmer
NCEP Central Operation