Re: [ldm-users] [conduit] conduit gfs

Patrick,
We haven't intentionally made any changes to GFS output file content in the last few months. If you could track down the specific fields that are not in your smaller files we could look into that, but as a starting point, I would say there's no difference in data content.

Becky Cosgrove
NCEP Central Operations