Re: [ldm-users] Build Problems for LDM 6.11.2 on Ubuntu Server 12.04

I've always favored the RHEL variants, including RHEL, CentOS and
Scientific Linux. I have never had any build problems with those. I've
built on Ubuntu, and had it work OK, but it seemed to be a little more
"interesting". Ditto for debian, although there's little good reason for
it. I just seemed to have to go looking for things that were "just there"
on the RHEL variants.

gerry

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 2:38 PM, Jason L <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Not to hi-jack a thread but is there a suggested Linux distro to use for
> LDM or is it just admins choice?
>
> Regards,
> Jason

Gerry Creager