Thanks for the update

Cheers

Peter

On 12/18/2012 6:14 PM, donna Cote wrote:
Peter, please change the "bigbird.tamu.edu" to "ldm.tamu.edu". In November, there was an announcement to ldm-users that our new cluster would handle all requests from downstream users instead of bigbird (or sasquatch). Sorry that you found yourself in this situation. I hope this suggested change gets you the data you require.

Regards, Donna
tamu-ldm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message -----
From: Peter Webley <pwebley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rorik Peterson <rapeterson@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 19:34:58 -0600 (CST)
Subject: [ldm-users] LDM configuration

Dear Ldm-users,

Since November 29th 2012, we have not been able to obtain NAM or AVN, GFS data via our LDM system. see our ldmd.conf file

request FNMOC|CONDUIT|HDS|UNIWISC|NGRID ".*"    ldm.aoos.org PRIMARY
request FNMOC|CONDUIT|HDS       ".*"    bigbird.tamu.edu ALTERNATE
request NGRID   ".*"    idd.ssec.wisc.edu       PRIMARY
request FNMOC|CONDUIT|HDS|NGRID ".*"    idd.unidata.ucar.edu ALTERNATE

So we want to make sure we are requesting the data from the correct location. These were fine until end of November.

Cheers

Peter Webley

--
Peter Webley