[ldm-users] Trouble in LDM communication

Hi!

I'm in trouble with the communication between two machines working with LDM.
One of them works getting data from IDD (from a external server) and the other
one gets the data from the first one (internal).
I configured the ldmd.conf of both to work this way, and it worked very well
until some time ago. I don't know what happened, but it doesn't work anymore. I
didn't change any ldmd.conf configuration of both and, from what I know, my
internal net didn't change either. Now, I have my two machines getting data
from a external server because their LDM can't see each other. Does anybody
have a suggestion?

Thanks a lot!

Rodrigo Mathias

Marine Weather Service