Re: [ldm-users] No Mcidas area files

On Fri, 12 Oct 2012, James Murakami wrote:

Our server hasn't received any McIDAS area file images(GOES14 and GOES15) since 1930 UTC yesterday(11 Oct). Is there something wrong with the data feed on the IDD? I'm still receiving NWS gini satellite imagery fine, however.

We haven't received any images since 1930Z yesterday as well, so there is likely a data feed problem somewhere.

Tom McDermott                           305 Lennon Hall
Systems Administrator                   Email: tmcderm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Department of the Earth Sciences        Phone: (585) 395-5718
The College at Brockport                Fax: (585) 395-2416
State University of New York

James

James Murakami
Staff Meteorologist/Student Affairs
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of California, Los Angeles
405 Hilgard Ave.
Los Angeles, CA  90095-1565

  e-mail: tenki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx