Re: [ldm-users] LDM on LAN

Ding Ding Ding Ding we have a winner !!!!
the registry ip-addr was the ticket

thank-you thank-you thank-you

-Jeff Lake
MichiganWxSystem.com
AllisonHouse.com
TheWeatherCenter.net
GRLevelXStuff.com

On 9/14/2012 11:16, daryl herzmann wrote:
On Fri, 14 Sep 2012, Jeff Lake wrote:

I am fit to be tied ... for the life of me or my host we cannot get 1 out of 3 LDM servers to utilize the LAN (eth1) port, I have confirmed port 388 is open but LDM is refusing the connection even with the ALLOW statements !!

What is the upstream LDM host logging when the client attempts to connect?

Which interfaces are the upstream host listening on? (netstat will show this)

In registry, is the server->ip-addr set to 0.0.0.0 ?

daryl

  • Search the ldm-users archives: