Re: [ldm-users] [noaaport] NOAAport carrier/noise down considerably since primary switchover

> And inexplicably, as seen across all the NOAAport servers
> publicly plotting signal strength, VBER and Carrier to Noise (C/N)...
> the signal and C/N dropped for about an hour today at 17Z, and then
> both came back up to *near* where they were before all of this started last
> Tuesday. My C/N is now up to 14.5 or so, up from 13.0, down from 15.0 that I
> usually get.

We also noticed shifts in signal quality today... as before, newer
times on the chart linked below are on the right-hand side... our 10
foot dish is usually quite stable.

http://wn.hamweather.net/cn_05172012.png

cheers,

--patrick