[ldm-users] ldm.tamu.edu

I think that, with some help from Mike Schmidt, I've got ldm.tamu.edu ("The Cluster") going and ready for some friendly user testing. It's likely to hiccup once or twice this morning for brief restarts, but should simply be very transient.

If a few folks want to transition from idd.tamu.edu to ldm.tamu.edu, Let me know, and then start testing. I will have all the restarts done before 18Z, if you want to wait for those.

If the weekend goes well, I'll move idd.tamu.edu to become a cname for ldm.tamu.edu on Monday morning and we'll transition most everyone over.

gerry

  • Search the ldm-users archives: