Re: [ldm-users] Data Feed Issues

Hi Mack,

You can check the status of your server and its data feeders at

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex

Assuming that your server is smla.eas.gatech.edu, it is currently
experiencing high latency on every data feed listed. LDM by default
will stop receiving data if the latency is over a certain threshold
(3600 IIRC, configurable). You should check if the upstream servers
are up to date and network connectivity (firewall, etc.). Traffic
shaping might be an issue with your ISP/institution...

Best regards,
                Guilherme O. Chagas
                              goc@xxxxxxx
                               goc@xxxxx