Re: [ldm-users] URGENT: Unplanned outages to weatherx.admin.niu.edu next 3 days

On Wed, 20 Jul 2011, Pete Pokrandt wrote:

Sorry, I just saw this, but..

I have a brand spanking new idd server and can handle additional capacity if anyone needs a backup. I can feed backups for any of these feeds:

CONDUIT
DIFAX
FNEXRAD
FSL2
HDS
IDS
DDPLUS
NEXRAD2
NEXRAD3
NGRID
NIMAGE
UNIWISC.

You'd be feeding from idd.aos.wisc.edu. Just email me with what data feed(s) you need an allow for, and what IP/Name you're feeding to.

Thanks, Pete. I guess NIU is going to be exempt from these outages UNLESS things go from bad to worse. To be safe, if you don't have a failover from my site if I go down, get one...later this fall, you'll know why.

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/NIU_Weather                            **
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/niu.weather                           *

  • Search the ldm-users archives: