[ldm-users] NOAAPORT DVB-S2 Broadcast

Hello:  We are comparing the data streams on our collection systems between the
NOAAPORT DVB-S and DVB-S2 data streams prior to completely cutting over to the
DVB-S2 broadcast.

During yesterday, I found approximately 70 products that we collected on the
DVB-S data stream, but not on the DVB-S2.  I'm trying to determine if this was
something with the products being sent at the source or something with our
collection software.

Did anyone see these products across the DVB-S2 data stream yesterday?

Thanks for any feedback!

Jon

FNUS81 KCAR 231516
FPUS51 KCTP 231736
SRUS53 KMPX 231035

Jonathan Porter
Manager, Meteorological Data
Meteorologist/Programmer
AccuWeather, Inc. - "Get the best weather on the web . . . AccuWeather.com(r)."
385 Science Park Road || State College, PA 16803
http://www.accuweather.com

  • Search the ldm-users archives: