[ldm-users] flood.atmos.uiuc.edu temporarily down

Flood.atmos.uiuc.edu is currently down due to apparent equipment failure.
It is not responding to out of band remote management either.   The
problem is that I can't currently get to its location due to travel
conditions.   I'm looking into seeing if I can bring up an alternate
version of it from a backup.

----

David Wojtowicz, Sr. Research Programmer
IT Coordinator, School of Earth, Society and Environment (SESE)
davidw@xxxxxxxxxxxx   +1 217 333 8390

  • Search the ldm-users archives: