Re: [ldm-users] ECMWF

Jeff,

Check the ECMWF data in the HDS. The resolution was degraded to 2.5deg and most of variables are not available (like precipitation).

If you intends to use ECMWF data for research purpose, I recommend you to look for the TIGGE data that are being received at NCAR. The complete ECMWF TIGGE ensemble is huge (330 GB/day), but you can get only the control run.

Cheers,
Waldenio.