Re: [ldm-users] Alternate source of DDPLUS|IDS during Noaaport "fades".... Real Time EMWIN....

On Thu, 9 Dec 2010, Dave Anderson KG4YZY wrote:

So bottom line.  I am now offering the Unidata LDM community this dual
sourced - real time - data feed to substitute DDPLUS|IDS during the fades.
Just point to emwin.aprsfl.net - and request DDPLUS|IDS to start getting the
feed when you need it.     I'm working with several others to get this
carried on other larger feed sites as well, more info on those hosts to
come.

I hope this helps out.   I know it's not a full fill in - but it's better
than nothing - and still relatively fast time delay from a product issuance
perspective.

Questions?   Suggestions?    Comments?     Just drop me a line.

Kind Regards,

Dave Anderson, KG4YZY

http://www.aprsfl.net

Thanks so much Dave for doing this! Having a backup like this really helps when you have nothing available....and on December 15th, for several hours, we may very well not.

Thanks again for helping out the community Dave. Bravo!!!

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: