[ldm-users] NOAAport very important update

I just got off the phone with the NWS Network Control facility (NCF)
after they said they restored NOAAport at 21:30Z. I have had no data
since 17:30Z this morning. When I called, they said that for some reason, they have changed the frequency of NOAAPort from 1193.500 MHZ to 1138.5000 MHZ. I just changed my S75+ receiver to tune the new frequency, and lo and behold, all is well; all NOAAport products are flowing. I asked the guy at NCF if this was a temporary or permanent change. He said, "I don't know". It's crazy there. I assume it's temporary.

If you are downstream from weatherx.admin.niu.edu, or tamu.edu, you are now getting all NOAAport data as normal. UNIDATA, feed from noaaport.admin.niu.edu!

Are having fun yet?

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: