[ldm-users] NOAAport sick again

Well, NOAAport is having trouble again.

NOUS72 KNCF 051603
ADMNCF
.
NCF CONTINUES TO MONITOR THE SBN POWER LEVEL AND THE SBN PROVIDER
GLOBECOM CONTINUES TO WORK ON ISSUES RELATED TO THE POWER LEVEL
ADJUSTMENTS THAT WERE MADE AT APPROXIMATELY 1030Z/03 DEC THAT
HAS IMPACTED DATA GOING OUT OVER THE AWIPS SBN.
.
NCF WILL CONTINUE TO PROVIDE ADDITIONAL DETAILS AS THEY BECOME
AVAILABLE.
.
NCF/SMS

not getting any data on either dish we have, one in MI and one in CA.

 Jeff Masters (jmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)           \ /         (  )
 Director of Meteorology                          -- O --      (    )
 Weather Underground, Inc.                          / \       (      )
 300 N Fifth Ave #240                                          ------
 Ann Arbor, MI 48104                                            \\\\\
 734-994-8824 (voice)                                            \`\`\
 blog: http://www.wunderground.com/blog/JeffMasters/article.html