Re: [ldm-users] dvb1.ssec clock problems??`

What are the specific concerns about running on a virtual machine? We are currently testing that combination right now. While I am not doing the actual sysadmin work, our staff has indicated there is plenty hardware to accomplish the task and lots of flexibility to allocate the necessary VM resources.

Wayne Gibson
Oregon State University