[ldm-users] FOUS11 KWNO product.

Hello,

Can someone verify that they can get the entire "FOUS11 KWNO" product
hourly via NOAAport's Family of Services (FoS)  'domestic data' circuit?
My bulletin get truncated after about 1600 lines.  I had a colleague in
UW-Madison report that this same product was also-more
severely-truncated.

I can attach a file upon request.

Thank you...

Bruce Sinkula

MetWorks Product Manager

Meteorologist

service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1+608-276-4600

Are you On-Demand? Weather Central's resource for Always-On
Training(tm), strategic services, technical support, customer
discussions and video showcase.
Check out www.weathercentralondemand.com

Weather Central LLC
401 Charmany Drive
Madison, WI 53719
www.weathercentral.tv <http://www.weathercentral.tv/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS
INTENDED ONLY FOR THE PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL USE OF THE DESIGNATED
RECIPIENT(S).  IF THE READER OF THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT THE INTENDED
RECIPIENT OR ANY AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING IT TO THE INTENDED
RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS DOCUMENT
IN ERROR, AND THAT ANY REVIEW, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF
THIS MESSAGE OR USE OF ITS CONTENTS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

  • Search the ldm-users archives: