Re: [ldm-users] dvb1.ssec clock problems??`

I've fixed the problem with the following:

#echo 1 > /proc/sys/xen/independent_wallclock
#date -s 'Tue Feb 23 16:42:09 EST 2010'
#crontab -e
*/30 * * * * /usr/sbin/ntpd -q >> /var/log/ntpd.log 2>&1

Haven't had a problem since.

Bruce

ERC Broadband
Linux SysAdmin