Re: [ldm-users] Feed Data Question

One other question, have you restarted LDM, after updating the ldmd.conf or pqact files?

On 9/24/10 9:08 AM, Jenkins, Mack wrote:
So, I have LDM and GEMPAK installed, and followed the instructions I found on the
website.  I have also gotten access to the data feeds that are needed for my setup.  The
issue I am having is that when I run "ldmadmin watch" I do not see any info.
It is working on an older system that was set up a while ago by someone else, so I know
what the output should look like.

Just wondering if anyone can give me a suggestion and point me in the right
direction?

  • Search the ldm-users archives: