[ldm-users] bigbird and sasquatch are down or questionable until further notice

Texas A&M suffered a partial campus power failure. My AC and some of the network leading to the campus edge and the Internet have not come back up. I've got to do an emergency shutdown 'til cooling is restored, with no ETR available just yet.

I'll restore bigbird and sasquatch as soon as we have network connectivity. Again, though, no ETR available.

Happy Monday. At least it didn't happen to us when Hermine was coming ashore. Today's bad enough.

gerry
--
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager@xxxxxxxx
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983

  • Search the ldm-users archives: