Re: [ldm-users] Model Solar Flux Output

Chris Maiers wrote:
Hello. This is Chris Maiers, and I’m looking for a good source of model solar flux over the US and various locations within. I have been unable to find any at this point and would greatly appreciate some help and insight. Thank you in advance for your time.

Chris

Most of the models now output the upward and downward, longwave and shortwave
flux.  I checked the 0.5 degree GFS and the 12 and 20 km NAM from both
my real-time LDM and the nomads server.  The 0 hour forecast from the
0.5 degree GFS does not include these parameters.

--
Larry Oolman
Department of Atmospheric Science

  • Search the ldm-users archives: