Re: [ldm-users] LDM with queue in memory only, without a file on disk

We've put the ldm queue on a diskless partition, and it runs fine. Been doing this for 5+ years.

 Jeff Masters (jmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)           \ /         (  )
 Director of Meteorology                          -- O --      (    )
 Weather Underground, Inc.                          / \       (      )
 300 N Fifth Ave #240                                          ------
 Ann Arbor, MI 48104                                            \\\\\
 734-994-8824 (voice)                                            \`\`\
 blog: http://www.wunderground.com/blog/JeffMasters/article.html