Re: [ldm-users] NDFD grids on NOAAport?

On Thu, 8 Jul 2010, Gilbert Sebenste wrote:

Hello all,

I have a question about the National Digital Forecast Database (NDFD) grids. How many are available on NOAAport? It looks there aren't any from the NDFD homepage, but I just got an admin message saying that the ones from Hawaii are...

From the UNIDATA newsletter...

----

The full suite of National Digital Forecast Database (NDFD) forecast grids were added to the Cooperative Opportunity for NCEP Data Using IDD Technology (CONDUIT) data stream at 12Z on Tuesday, June 30th. The grids are not currently available in NOAAPORT, but are disseminated through the NWS FTP servers.

----

Question answered. :-)

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: