Re: [ldm-users] Feedtype confusion

On 04/29/10 11:03, Gilbert Sebenste wrote:

this occurs, but the bottom line is, no worries: you are fine. If you
have a backup, I know exactly why: the latency of the feed is pretty
much equal across the two servers you are feeding from, and the LDM is bouncing
back and forth between them. I've been asking to have that stopped, but
that would apparently cause more problems than not.

OK. That's exactly the case since we have two identical systems and the downstreams point to both.

Thanks!

--
Peter Laws / N5UWY
plaws@xxxxxx