[ldm-users] question about UDP 111

Hi,

I'm having problems successfully connecting to an ldm server behind
a firewall.  We can't ldmping in either direction as well.  Their
firewall admin says:

"I see traffic on 388 successful, but I am seeing a UDP 111 attempt.
We have setup TCP 111, which I believe we should be using.  Is there a
way to configure that application to use TCP 111 instead of UDP 111?"

Does ldm do UDP 111 attempts?  If so (I don't know what this means anyway),
is there a way to configure it to use TCP 111 instead?

Thanks,

Mike

  • Search the ldm-users archives: