Re: [ldm-users] flood.atmos.uiuc.edu unavailable

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009, David Wojtowicz wrote:

In what seems to be coming an almost annual event, we ironically lost AC in our server room on the first very cold night of the year. To protect the servers from overheating, we had to shut most all of them down, including flood.atmos.uiuc.edu. notam.atmos.uiuc.edu continues to operate streaming CONDUIT and NEXRAD2 data.

I can take on a few people if anyone doesn't have backups. Just click on reply to this message and drop me a line.

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***

  • Search the ldm-users archives: