[ldm-users] New LDM install problems

Greetings,
I have a weird LDM problem.
Sunday I upgraded one of my LDM machines from 32bit CentOS to 64bit

only thing different on the new LDM install is the location I installed it
I wanted LDM and the files I archive on the 2nd harddrive so its path is
/home2/ldmraw/
after installing, I checked the ldmadmin-pl.conf and the path was correct

being it was Sunday evening, I set-up the ldmd.conf to REQUEST    from my
other server
until my other upstream's got in the offices Monday.. (new server new IP)

LDM started up normally, started to receive from my servers wonderful..

now I notice that this new server feeds2.michiganwxsystem.net
is not showing up on the RTSTATS page
so where would I go looking to see why RTSTATS is failing?

-Jeff Lake

  • Search the ldm-users archives: