[ldm-users] Purdue LDM Server change

Hi again,

I've got the second L2 server set up at Purdue, which will replace the
last of the old systems, on its new name.

Please switch any references to pollux.itap.purdue.edu over to
pollux.rcac.purdue.edu as soon as possible.  I plan to turn off
pollux.itap (the old server) in two weeks, on October 14th.  Please let
me know when you have switched over, and if there are any problems doing
so.

If you are using a *.weather.purdue.edu name, that will be changed
automatically to point at the new server.

Pat
--
Purdue University Research Computing --  http://www.itap.purdue.edu/rcac

  • Search the ldm-users archives: