[ldm-users] Purdue LDM server

Hi all,

I've got the first of two new L2 servers set up at Purdue which will
replace the old systems, and as a part of the change, they will get new
names.

Anyone who was using the name castor.itap.purdue.edu should start using
castor.rcac.purdue.edu as soon as possible.  pollux.itap.purdue.edu will
be replaced soon, but not until after I can turn off castor.itap, which
I plan to do in two weeks time.  Please let me know when you have
switched, and if there are any problems.

If you are instead using a *.weather.purdue.edu name, those will
automatically be changed to point at the new servers.

Thanks,

Pat
--
Purdue University Research Computing --  http://www.itap.purdue.edu/rcac