[ldm-users] LDM & NOAAport

Greetings,
    I have been given a chance to utilize a full blown NOAAport ground
station, complete
with the servers and dual T1's all for just showing the gentleman that has
it what to with
the mounds of data.
Now question is, Gilbert answered it somewhat but I'm still lost,
the Novra S75 is feeding the 2 linux boxes and a windows box.
Is all I need to do is install LDM on the 2 linux machines
and place an entry like this on one machine

exec       "/home/ldm/bin/pqact -f FNEXRAD|NGRID  /home/ldm/etc/pqact.conf"

and on the other

exec       "/home/ldm/bin/pqact -f DDPLUS|HDS|NEXRAD3
/home/ldm/etc/pqact.conf"

and LDM will pull those out of the LAN feed from the S-75 ??

or is there more to it ??

Thanks
Jeff

  • Search the ldm-users archives: