Re: [ldm-users] Any problems with GFS data getting into CONDUIT?

Apparently something has changed on cise-nsf CONDUIT feed... There's a
considerable drop in data volume right after the 00Z run of last Sunday.
This is equally affecting top-relay nodes from CPTEC in Brazil, which are
receiving data only from nsf.

Is someone else having this issue, but using another feeder?

Best Regards,

        Guilherme O. Chagas
                  goc@xxxxx