[ldm-users] GFS data problem: data or CONDUIT?

Please pardon the cross-posting. I'm not yet sure of the source of the problem, but I'm still looking.

I've been getting a strange error trying to run WRF WPS (ungrib.exe) code against the GFS 0.5deg data from CONDUIT. We receive the CONDUIT data and write it to disk, then run the WRF WPS codes against it to initialize. The workflow has been running with no error for over a year, and I see no evidence of tampering.

Has anyone else in the LDM world seen problems with the GFS? Or, has anyone reported problems over the last couple of days with WPS (ungrib.exe) working with GFS?

I'll revisit how we're storing GFS in our pqact, but that's the last thing I can think of...

Thanks, all, gerry
--
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager@xxxxxxxx
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983

  • Search the ldm-users archives: