[ldm-users] NOAAport down

Nothing from my satellite dish since 18:35 Z. Checked other sites, idd.unidata.ucar.edu with it's round-robin of failovers, COD's satellite dish, nada. With redundant dishes on the left coast, I fail to believe this could be a sun outage...

Wait, it's kind of back up...just got this message...

NOUS71 KNCF 161917
ADANCF
.
THE SBN PROVIDER HAS DETERMINED THERE TO BE AN INTERFERENCE WITH
THE AWIPS SATELLITE TRANSPONDER.  CURRENTLY THERE IS NO SBN TRAFFIC.
.
WE ARE WORKING TO ISOLATE/ELIMINATE THE INTERFERENCE AND RESUME
SIGNAL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.  ADDITIONAL UPDATES WILL BE SENT AS
AVAILABLE.
.
ncf/dk

E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***