Re: [ldm-users] Weatherx.admin.niu.edu planned outage

bigbird.tamu.edu can be used without a request or changes on our part by
 any .edu.

If others need to use bigbird please let me know and we'll do our best
to accommodate your request.

gerry

Gilbert Sebenste wrote:
NIU will be upgrading their packet shaping software, AND replacing the
Telco switch here at the University, between 9:30Z and 12Z Wednesday
morning, March 11th (tomorrow). All data feeds will be down from NIU. Make
sure you have a backup site; if you are using LDM 6.7.0 and have a
failover site, this message is for informational purposes only.

From our ITS:

"On Wednesday, March 11, 2009 between  4:30 and 7:00 AM, the following
networks will have no network connectivity on or off campus while ITS
replaces the Telco distribution router: ..."

"[NetOutages] Upgrade Packetshaper OS

On Wednesday, March 11, 2009, between 5:00 and 7:00 AM, all network
connectivity will be intermittently unavailable. This outage includes
ICN, I2, Cogent and NU."

Gilbert Sebenste
********
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***