[ldm-users] CONDUIT data?

I've been trying to get one model from the CONDUIT data feed for our ldm
but I'm not sure how to set up the request in my ldmd.conf.  I'm only
interested in the global GFS model output and do not want to request the
entire CONDUIT feed.  I believe this is available from our NOAAport.  I
cannot seem to find exactly what the header would be for this product so
I thought I'd ask the list to see if anyone else might know.

At this point I'd just like to file the data to raw grib files on the
disk.  This is a sample of what I was going to put in my pqact.conf.
I'm open to suggestions and corrections on this too.

CONDUIT prod/gfs.*pgrb2
        FILE    data/grib/gfs/(\1:yyyy)(\1:mm)\1\2_gfs230.grib2

--
Mark Tucker
Meteorology Dept. Systems Administrator

  • Search the ldm-users archives: